Free activities for kids
Follow THE EXPLORER TRAIL! - a 60 minute guided trail that departs every Wednesday at 10.30 am and 2.30 pm. Specially created for the 5-8 year olds.
Be a Code Breaker! Try your hand at deciphering MORSE CODE - Thursdays between 10.30 am and 2.00 pm- for ages 5-12
The Kids Table will operate with colouring competitions every day, running right throughout the 6 weeks school holidays with PRIZES to be won and winners announced weekly in the Cairns Post School Holiday Liftout.
- Activities are free and no booking is required
- Wednesdays - Guided Explorer Trail at 10.30am & 2.30pm only. 5-8s
- Thursdays - try Morse Code between 10.30am and 2pm. 5-12s
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult or older sibling
- Free wi-fi on offer for the grown-ups!