Are you looking for a meaningful volunteering experience?
The Cairns Museum is seeking friendly and courteous people to become a part of our energetic and rewarding team environment.
We are particularly looking for new people to join our Museum schools program and for our busy reception and retail shop.
It's a chance to share your passion for the paradise we live in and be involved in our region’s dynamic tourism community.
If you have the following skills, we would love to hear from you:
- Previous work experience in childhood education and/or enjoy working with children
- A background in retail or tourism
- A clear and effective communicator for both children and grown ups
- Able to learn from others and follow scripted information
- Team player, enjoy working with others
- Performance or role play skills would be welcome too!
We can offer you a supported, welcoming environment with the opportunity for professional development and training.